Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome to AYSO's New Blog for Webmasters

Hello everyone! 

We are so excited to be launching this brand new blog for AYSO’s webmasters. From updating Region websites to running AYSO social media – webmasters are such an important component of an AYSO Region. We hope that this blog will be a place for you to learn new things, connect with fellow webmasters and discover ways to make social media work for you and your Region.

Time for personal introductions – my name is Aliya Hassan. I’m the Senior Editor of Marketing Communications here at the AYSO National Office. My position encompasses several different things, but here are the highlights: I create, edit and send AYSO’s newsletters (there’s a lot – see them all here!), I handle all of AYSO’s social media initiatives (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and more), I write, edit and post content on AYSO.org and I manage the Google Analytics for the national site with a focus on improving SEO (search engine optimization).

In a nutshell – I’ll be your go-to person for anything social media and SEO related, and that’s what the majority of my postings will center around.

Your feedback is important to us, so please do leave comments if there’s anything you’d like to share! And if you’d like to stay connected with this blog and our future posts, there’s a subscribe link at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment